Margaret works with individuals and couples on the following range of problems. However, couples can be any combination of two people e.g. couples in a relationship, family members or friends struggling to maintain a relationship, including:
- Relationship problems, including breakdown, separation, divorce
- Family issues
- Personal and professional problems
- Personal development
- Loss associated with retirement, redundancy, surgery, accident
- Stress and anxiety
- Work problems including bullying and harassment
- Health related problems
- Sexual identity or issues
Margaret also works with Couples.
We run workshops within organisations to help managers and team leaders develop their influencing skills to maximise the potential of their teams.
One-off workshops are to be run in Harrogate for separating or divorcing parents. The aim of these short workshops is to help the parents prepare for separation and or divorce in a way which will be least harmful for their children. The focus of the workshops is on effective co-parenting, with the emphasis on resisting the desire to alienate the other parent.